If you are a digital entrepreneur or have a digital business, there is a tool that you cannot miss. This is Google Ads, a powerful instrument to publicize your products and services and get your business off the ground. Let’s meet her!
Over the years it evolved into its current version, adopting the name Google Ads, which works as a digital shop window and aims to attract more customers, reaching the right people at the right time, with the sole purpose of making the business increase online you go out.
This tool allows, on the one hand, to selection of specific objectives for the advertisements and, on the other, to adjust the budget and segmentation, depending on the needs and expectations of the business, it even supports cancellation of the same at any time.
How does it work?
Google Ads uses intelligent technology to connect brands and businesses with the audience at the moment they are ready to take action.
The first step is to define the objective of the PPC ad or campaign, among the options are to increase traffic to your website, to visit your business by putting the address on maps, to obtain more sales, reservations, or registrations, and to receive more calls.
Here, you can opt for a smaller spectrum, closer to your business, or a broader spectrum such as a city, a province, or a country. You must think about where that potential client is located so that you achieve conversion.
Now it’s time to move on to creating the ad and then setting the monthly budget limit.
Types of Google Ads:
This tool offers three basic types of ads also called campaigns. They vary depending on the objective of each business, let’s see what they are:
- Search campaigns: They have a text format and appear on Google search results pages when users are searching for products or services similar to those of your business.
- Display Network Campaigns: The ads adopt static or dynamic image formats, they are displayed depending on the behavior of the users. The ads will be displayed on similar websites, in Gmail, and Apps for Android devices.
- Video campaigns: These are usually 6 or 15-second videos that are displayed before or during the content provided by the YouTube platform.
However, in the case of those who want to develop more advanced campaigns, Google Ads has these types of options, such as Shopping campaigns and application campaigns, among others.
Advantages of using Google Ads:
Before finishing this note, we must know the advantages of using Google Ads, as a tool in digital businesses:
- Google is the king of searches people ask it what to do, where to go, and what to buy. Therefore, it is the ideal ally to recommend your brand or business.
- Allows you to define and change the amount you want to pay for each click on your ad for the duration of the ad or campaign. This is very interesting because if you see that the ad has significant conversions, you can improve its performance with greater investment.
- It provides the possibility of establishing a budget according to your needs and adjusting it when appropriate.
- Also highlighted is the option to start or stop the ads when you consider it necessary.
- Monitor return on investment in real-time.
- Finally, and not least, it offers various payment options and the good thing is that it is not only a credit or debit card but also a cash payment.
Contact us at Digital Specialist and don’t miss any more sales opportunities to connect with your audience, and get your brand off the ground with Google Ads!